Niall - You had been upset due to the fact that you got an F on your last English Literature exam, making your overall a C. You and Niall have been dating for two years and a year ago he asked if you wanted to move in with him. Of course your parents let you, they really liked Niall but they…
brilliant parenting :D
http://www.psychofactz.com/ It’s something that most people (probably most likely of the male side of things) don’t know. There is a code and meaning behind the number of roses you give to someone on a bouquet. Here’s some examples:
- One rose: On a first date, it means love at first sight.
- Three roses: the shared love of a couple. A traditional one month anniversary.
- Nine roses: Means we’ll be together forever.
- Twelve roses: Means “be mine!”
- Fifteen roses: “I’m sorry!”
- Twenty-four: “I’m yours!”